Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Quickbooks Forum

Invoice design

Posted by sagorecki1969 
Invoice design
December 02, 2013 02:51AM
Currently I am running a small service company, and have Quick books Pro 2014, and I am trying to add a field for customer equipment info, such as make, model type, serial number. I am using the "Bill to" and "Ship to" fields, but when I select "other", I can size it properly in the template layout designer, but I am not able to add the information when I create an invoice. Is there a way to resize the "other" field to include all needed information? I would also like to have the fields prelabled so I don't have to add them on every invoice I create. I can attach a copy of the invoice as I have so far, but will need help in locating file. Any help would be great.
Re: Invoice design
December 03, 2013 05:01PM
Please send a copy of the invoice the way you want it so we can see if we can customize it to your standards.
January 16, 2014 02:15AM
My employer would like for me to add design his invoices. I have only been working on QB for 3 days. He would like his company name in an arc at the top of the invoice - any suggestions?
January 16, 2014 06:46PM
Open an invoice then click on – FORMATTING tab – CUSTOMIZE DESIGN
This will allow you to customize your invoices.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator