Posted by sl28 
accounts payable
July 17, 2014 10:01PM
How do I import an invoice emailed from a vendor into my accounts payables
Re: accounts payable
July 19, 2014 08:42PM
Re: accounts payableI
November 06, 2014 06:47PM
I have a bank loan that the payments come out each month automatically. How do I set up the initial loan and enter the payments each month?

Thanks in advance.
Re: accounts payableI
November 07, 2014 03:34AM
Hello,

For the initial loan, make a deposit into the bank account it went to. The account itself should be under "Loan". you can call it whatever you want.

When you make payments, go to "Write Checks". The principle amount goes against that same "loan" account, and the interest should be itemized separately as an "expense" account. called it Interest to loan name
April 30, 2015 07:53PM
Hello. Can anyone answer this question:

Upon entering bills for payment in QuickBooks, there is a drop down box labeled "Class" in two areas. At my company, there are many choices with each of these drop downs, usually indicating a city abbreviation. My question is this: Do I need to enter the same "Class" entry in both areas and, if not, what is the differentiation?
May 06, 2015 03:28AM
Hello Alan,

Class is actually used to separate your books in multiple in a sense. If you want to keep track of income and expenses between 2 separate divisions, or locations, that's when class comes into place

See our video on Class Tracking
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator