Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Quickbooks Forum

Quickbooks question

Posted by Jim 
Jim
Quickbooks question
September 11, 2015 10:18PM
I am changing banks and transferred most of my money to a new bank and left a little bit in the old bank account. However, in my old account, my business shows $6100 and change in my actual checking account and my quickbooks account shows that I have over $9,000. Am I at risk of bouncing checks that are out there? Its been about 2 weeks since i sent out checks from the old account. Most should have been cashed. Please help. Thank you.
Re: Quickbooks question
September 14, 2015 02:39PM
It is possible that you might bounce payment. the only way to know 100% is to reconcile what you feel is left outstanding versus what was actually cashed already.
February 08, 2016 01:44PM
I received a loan investment from a friend in cash for $50,000 before I had a bank account open. I need to record all that I used it for like, a deposit for a vessel, commission, plane tickets and salaries. I never deposit in the bank. I paid in cash or western union the funds. So I need to know how to report it into quick books. I'm a small company and I can't afford an accountant now.
February 09, 2016 12:33AM
You can create a BANK ACCOUNT called PETTY CASH and record everything there..
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator