Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Quickbooks Forum

Paying multiple vendors with your credit card

Posted by Debby 
I just began a new job and they pay most of their vendors twice a month with their business credit card. I spent an entire day phoning the vendors to make payment on the bills due, repeating the credit card number, expiration date, etc. over and over to each vendor. The job is a very busy one and I don't have the time to do this twice a month. Is there a way for me to enter our credit card number and information in Quickbooks, and then select the bills I want to pay and then send them all in an electronic transfer to the vendors? Does Quickbooks have that capability? Any help you can give me would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Debby
Re: Paying multiple vendors with your credit card
November 14, 2013 10:17PM
Hello Debby,

If you have payroll setup through quickbooks it will allow you to pay your bills to vendors via direct deposit which take about one business day to process.

However, it only allows you to make payments from your checking account not credit card and quickbooks will charge you around $1.45 per direct deposit sent out.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator